
Nam Bo Ra, a popular actress, is expecting a baby, her team has confirmed.
Nam Bo Ra shared exciting news with her fans on December 11, revealing through her Instagram account that she is pregnant with her first baby. In the post, she wrote:
Our family is about to get a whole lot bigger, and I couldn't be more thrilled - I'm expecting a baby and can't wait to meet my little one.
This year had been all about starting a family for me, and it feels like fate that our little miracle arrived right on schedule, filling my life with joy and making every day a delight.
As I nurture the little one growing inside me, I'm eagerly preparing for the arrival of our newest addition and the joy they'll bring to our family.
I'm grateful for the love and support you've shown me, and I wish for our little one to experience that same warmth and affection from you as well.

Nam Bo Ra tied the knot with a fellow entrepreneur who shares her age back in May, and the newlyweds have just revealed they're already starting a family, with a baby on the way after just a short seven months together.
Nam Bo Ra took on a special hosting role in the third season of the popular variety show Lovers of Joseon. Additionally, she appeared in a reunion special for the movie Sunny, titled I'm Sunny Thank You, which featured a star-studded lineup including Kim Sung Joo, (G)I-DLE's Yuqi, Zhang Hao, Cao Lu, Patricia, Kang So Ra, Kim Bo Mi, Kim Min Young, and Lee Eun Ji, with Kim Sung Joo at the helm.
Recently, the actress appeared in the 2023 K-drama Live Your Own Life, sharing the screen with a talented ensemble cast including Uee, Ha Joon, and Go Joo Won, among others. Additionally, she took on a leading role in the movie The Glorious My Revenge, which featured a cast of notable actors such as Heo Jun Seok, Lee Young Suk, and Shin Won Ho.
Nam Bo Ra has made a name for herself in the world of K-dramas, with notable roles in a range of popular shows including Today's Webtoon, Lovers in Bloom, and Love Detective Sherlock K, as well as My Heart Twinkle Twinkle, Moon Embracing the Sun, Once Upon a Time in Saengchori, and Road Number One, among others.
There is no text to rewrite, please provide the source text to be rewritten.
Huge applause for Nam Bo Ra, what an achievement.